I Me My Mine


Disclaimer

Hey ! the name given is Noriznie Maslina . Im a 18 years old . Im in Pharmacy course in first sem . I love to making medicine and help people around me . but im not master on motivator . Im wanna to be succesful pharmacist ! Im a conservative .Im think Allah is All-Mighty and Allah is one and only one

exam & me 0_o



Saturday 20 August 2011 | 8:18:00 pm | 0 ♥
almak aih , pejm celik pejam celik da ari ahd , mao mati sy gni buku seme spruh2 je bce .. ni seme pngruh luar ah ni , semalam mak asy bg satu memorendum yg tak bole dtrime ,, she grabbed my sweetie from my hand , and told thats no mssnger , calling , and so watever that we do wif HP , erggh , berat jea ase na trime . BTW, she stay not know im using de lappy to communite wif my friends , ahha , kejm btol sy ken ?

sodar lah kamu ,sblom kamu dsodarkn =)

tp sayang sngguh , bwu arini na kdar ke dri yg sy ni akn hdapi SPM , guane nih.. MATI,MATI,MATI !! ... takot na blek ostel ,  3 paper lg na perabih kan PRATRIAL , sokln pon KILLER ,




mulai skarang , smpai petg .... ehh , 4jam je kot klu study pon ,, look de HP and LAPPY were annoying ..ahha , okeh , babai awk ,dea , sayang , darl .. set time to study smart , yeahh , salam :]



gud luck jeny and  who`s site on examination too 0_o
annoying them^_^


|


Copyright ©. Code thanks to OhMissLinda.Re-edited by NayliIdzwati. With little helped of CikGee